.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Blog Brothers

Two Black-Irish-American brothers from the mythical city of Albany, New York ponder their 20th century adventures from either side of the Pacific Ocean; Bob in Kyoto, Japan and Mick in Santa Barbara, California.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Young Rascals


Bob, I felt it was important to include the only photo I could find of the scene of the crime; that is, the Carl's house in Schodack Landing. Oddly enough, it happens to be a double exposure, which to me feels even closer to the dreamlike quality of memory. Standing in the back row, from left to right, are: Jackie, me, Billy, you, Maryanne and Mikey. Don't know who the other two kids are. Look closely and you can see the railroad 'bridge in the distance', and in front of it, the River Road.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Brady said...

Oh, man, bring me back... The blond kid Mikey is holding must be Teddy; in front of Billy maybe Lynne? And the driveway where I got the flat, dried-out frog I put in Sissy's jewelry box... the porch and tool shed, and the sunporch to the right, where one night... talk about that later, maybe... fabled route 9J and the bridge... and just down there, out of sight but not mind, the train tracks, and the river...

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home